2014年10月14日星期二

Love Stage!! The Yaoi Manga TV is Over, But Manga is Still On

Actually,this is the first yaoi manga I've read in 2014, and I found it so cute.My friend commended it to me, and told me that I would have loved to read this yaoi manga coz its awesome art and plot .
And yupp, I fell into it. We have read yaoi manga together several times before so she really knew my taste. I watched its anime all in one breath(Hope for next season), then read its manga(it was exactly too short for me. ). 
Ryouma-kun is a famous actor ,and he loved a “girl” for 10 years! But at last he found that Izume was a boy!! Even though, he couldn’t stop his love either. He protected Izume and encourage Izume, was always by Izume’s side when Izume fell into trouble. Finally he moved everyone, and achieved Izume’s love.
The tv series has been over ,but the manga is still on. I checked it everyday to ensure if it had been uploaded . And today I just found a big surprise! The side story manga about shogo and Rei 's love which was called Back Stage came out last week . Its really a good news for me! Their love life attacked me very much. I just can’t wait to tell my friend about this good news, and I’m going to ask her to commend more yaoi manga to me. Plz!! I need more yaoi manga! 

没有评论:

发表评论